We are so fortunate to have received over 2000 positive course reviews from our wonderful students. Thank you, everyone!
Here is one from Nicola, who completed our 160 hour online TEFL course and is now a classroom-based teacher in China. It summarises her TEFL journey to success. Hopefully, you’ll find this very useful if you are just starting out on YOUR TEFL journey.
‘The first thing I learned from the social media was that I should choose an accredited TEFL Provider, accredited by a reputable accreditation body. Having explored ACCREDITAT, I knew I was on the right track.
In addition to their high-quality accreditation, I chose TEFL Fullcircle for several other reasons:
1. I was swayed by the amount of positive reviews they had received. There were so many, it just had to be true.
2. I found out that their tutors had lengthy experience in teaching EFL in several countries around the globe. I knew I was in safe hands.
3. Next, I explored the course content for the TEFL Fullcircle 160 hour online course. It was clear their tutors’ experience underpinned the course content. It was so practical, comprehensive, modern and engaging. I had a very good feeling that this course would definitely prepare me effectively for Day 1 of my career and into the future.
4. The course price was very attractive. Of course, you never know if you’re going to get excellent value for your money before buying but there were absolutely no surprises here. I was delighted with what I got for the price I paid. But that was not all.
TEFL Fullcircle also offers a range of Short Courses at https://www.teflfullcircle.com/morecourses/ to expand their students’ Lifelong Learning. Just what I needed. I bought their Leadership course to start with; since then I’ve bought three other Short Courses – all high-quality and great value. And I also bought their ready-made Lesson Plans package. These have been so helpful.
5. I was also so impressed with the support I got. There were some grammar points I wasn’t sure of but my tutor was swiftly there to guide me through them. Excellent service!
6. During my study, I explored and identified the job sites I would use. So, when I received my certificate, I was ready to roll. The main sites I used were Dave’s ESL Café at https://www.eslcafe.com/ and tefl.com at https://www.tefl.com/job-seeker/search.html
7. Believe it or not, I received 4 job offers in a matter of days. My TEFL Fullcircle course prepared me so well for my interviews. There were no hurdles on the knowledge side. I’ll be happy to share my successful EFL interview experiences in a future blog. Promise!
It has been an amazing life-changing experience for me, thanks to TEFL Fullcircle and others who have supported me in my post. So, what next? I may decide to apply for a TEFL leadership post or start my own TEFL teaching business over the next couple of years. I’ll keep you posted!’